Old 14-11-08, 04:16 AM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Help me please

Does anyone have any idea what it means to "tip over the ski" or "lean one in"?

I was asked if I knew how to do it in an interview to be a ski instructor and now have my curiosity peaked. thank you

The Death Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-08, 07:24 PM   #2
Working the Gnar!
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 8
No idea but I would like to know...

ExtremeDoritos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-09, 03:43 PM   #3
Wish I was younger
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby, UK
Posts: 12
The only thing I can think this means is to ensure that the skiierís weight is over the ski ie leaning down the hill rather than leaning into the hill which would cause loss of edge. Hope this helps?
Boyzee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2005 - 2010 TalkSki.com