Old 21-01-08, 05:27 AM   #1
Posts: n/a
Ski Blades??

Hey guys, I was wondering what the skis are called that are very small, just a little bigger then your boots.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-08, 07:37 PM   #2
Michael's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 391
Send a message via MSN to Michael Send a message via Skype™ to Michael
I believe what your talking about are "Big Foot" ski blades, heres a link I found about them here - http://unofficialsquaw.com/words/200...ot-ski-blades/
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2005 - 2010 TalkSki.com