|21-07-08, 01:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Share our 4br JAY PEAK ski house
My girlfriend and I are getting a Ski house at Jay Peak this season, we are looking for anyone who wants to split the cost with us. The house is a 10 minute drive to the base of JAY PEAK, the best snow in the east.
We will most likely rent it out for X-mas, maybe even MLK and Presidents day weekends to lower the price. The starting price for the house is $10k for the season, (mid oct through mid April) So if you wanted a room to yourself it would be $2500. If we do rent it out for Xmas and the vacation weeks, that money would be refunded to you, making the cost more like $1500/season.
There's 4 Bedrooms. and the place can realistically sleep 14-16 without feeling like a junior high slumberparty.
0. 4 bedrooms - 3 queen beds and 2 twin beds
0. High end wood furniture throughout
0. All comforters, linens, towels, pillows, and extra blankets are provided
0. 3 tiled bathrooms - 2 standup showers and 1 bathtub
0. Hardwood floors throughout the main living area
0. Gas fireplace
0. Stainless steel appliances
0. Washer and dryer
0. Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, silverware, flatware, drinking glasses, wine glasses, cooking utensils, etc
0. Two televisions
0. DVD Player
0. Stereo/CD Player
0. Internet - winter time only
0. Ping pong table - paddles and balls provided
0. Professional slate pool table - pool balls and cues provided
0. 4 person hot tub
0. Fire pit for the back yard
0. Patio table and chairs to enjoy the back deck
0. Ski and snowboard racks in the garage
0. Heated ski and snowboard equipment room in the basement
for those of you who didnt read above: we have a JACUZZI, FIRE PIT, and POOL TABLE.
If you want to split the cost of a full season rent,you would get a key and be welcome any weekday, weekend, etc. If you cant devote that much $, and want to come up on certain weekends ask for availablity and rates.
I can send pictures upon request